He/She will keep financial records updated, prepare reports and reconcile bank statements and also run accounting software programs (e.g. SAP) to process business transactions, like accounts payable and receivable, disbursements, expense vouchers and receipts.
Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
- Daily enter key data of financial transactions in database
Provide assistance and support to company personnel
- Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department
- Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records.
Competency in MS Office, databases and accounting software
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers
Proven accounting experience, preferably as an Accounts receivable clerk or Accounts payable clerk
- Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
Mode of Application
Applicant must possess a minimum of OND/HND/B.Sc in Accounting or any related discipline with at least two years experience in field of specialization. Other professional qualification is an added advantage.Qualified applicant should forward their updated CVs/ Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate recruitment.