We are looking for a Forensic Accountant to audit our financial records for discrepancies and inaccuracies.
- Review financial documents to identify inaccuracies
- Analyze financial data and trace discrepancies
- Forecast and prevent financial frauds
- Report on revenue losses and damages from contract breaches
- Investigate complex business cases to minimize risk
- Provide litigation support and present findings to be used as trial evidence
- Perform regular financial record audits to ensure compliance with the law
- Ensure all accounting procedures follow legislation
- Keep organized files of all legal cases
- Attend court, when needed
- Proven work experience as a Forensic Accountant, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or relevant role
- Thorough knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Experience with accounting and financial procedures
- Understanding of forensic auditing procedures
- Familiarity with accounting software and spreadsheets
- Strong investigative and analytical skills
- Excellent numeracy skills with an ability to spot inaccuracies
- The ability to handle confidential information
- BSc degree in Accounting or Finance, preferably with a Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) or Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification
- Additional qualification in Economic Crime Investigation or Law Enforcement will be a plus
MODE OF APPLICATION: Interested applicant should forward updated CVs to the HR through this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org OR send application or bio data to the number under deck.
NOTE:Only those within Lagos should apply,and selected candidate will be contacted.