DESCRIPTION OF A HR&TRAINING
As a HR trainee, the main duties are mentioned below;
. Become knowledgeable on staffing, training, diversity awareness, and teamwork.
· Get a tremendous amount of satisfaction from motivating themselves and others every day.
· Work with the Human Resources manager, Human Resources representatives, operational executives, headquarters, payroll and benefits, and HR technicians - as well as outside government agencies and vendors.
· Receive technical training and mentoring.
· Learn to assess talent to build a strong management and hourly team.
· Ensure that staffing needs are met in a timely manner, from placing ads to interviewing and hiring.
· Learn how we build our company culture.
· Maintain an environment that supports diversity.
· Become familiar with our HR programs, including Workers Compensation, Drug-Free Workplace, and New Employee Orientation
· Ensure that employees receive timely, accurate reviews, wage, increases, and benefits.
· Build credibility with employees to facilitate communication > and respond to concerns.
· Ensure that our legal obligations are met by tracking team employee member records and conforming to all applicable laws.
DUTIES YOU WILL BE INVOLVED WITH INCLUDE:
· Meeting with departmental representatives to discuss HR issues
· Referring issues to senior HR staff
· Assisting departments with their recruitment needs through liaison with agencies/ advertisers
· Coordinating prospective candidates, interviewing them and administering offers
· Conducting inductions of new staff
· Participating in the collection of market salary information for the annual review
· Inputting into the monthly payroll
· Assisting with the production and implementation of HR policies and procedures