As a Music teacher in our great citadel of learning, you provide music lessons about how to sing or play a musical instrument to students.
- Motivating pupils and encouraging progress
- Liaising with board of school directors, staff and parents
- Ensuring up-to-date knowledge and awareness of examination requirements
- Assessing pupils’ abilities, providing feedback and writing reports
- Arranging recitals and concerts for school occasions
- Planning and preparing lessons in relation to individual students' needs and examination syllabuses
- Acquiring appropriate teaching materials and resources
- Teaching music theory, aural skills and practical techniques to students
- Entering and preparing pupils for examinations
- A music degree from a reputable higher institution with three years of teaching experience.
- Passionate about impacting knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Ability to motivate others
- Determination and Perseverance
- Excellent teamplayer
- Goal oriented and detailed
- Integrity and tact.
- Interested candidates should forward their CV to email@example.com.